BLOG BUDDIES

June 15, 2014

A Special Gift for A Special Someone

This month is my mom's birthday and I wanted to make her keepsake of family photos. I decided to use Maya Road's Clutch Purse mini album. This clutch provides a lot of room for many photos. I made the photos into wallet size and was able to fit 34 photos in it.

This is the inside which also was decorated with pearls & metal embellishments.
"I Am Roses" always work perfectly when spraying for your own custom colors.
I hope my mom will enjoy this mini album which is packed full of her family's memories. Happy birthday mommy... I ♥ you
 Below is a step by step tutorial on developing this mini album. For more projects check out my SNAPGUIDE website : http://snapguide.com/toni-burks-grijalva/guides/

Check out How to Make Purse Mini Album With Faux Leather Technique by Toni Burks-Grijalva on Snapguide.

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.